Monday, August 17, 2009

A new week begins

I stayed at my friend Kaitlynn's house last night.  We had fun playing games and we stayed up all night. When we got up we jumped on the trampoline and played with Barbies.  When I got home I got in trouble cause I forgot the necklace that my mom brought me from New York; I left it at her house.

I am crabby because I did not get any sleep.  I have been reading today and hiding out in my room to avoid my siblings.  When Grandma came home, she made me come downstairs and would not let me be crabby.  Becca came by with my cousin Isabel and the house was crazy.  Becca has a visitor from Belfast Ireland with her.  Her name is Claire.  She is very pretty.  I would like to visit Ireland some day too.  

I hope to get someone to play Trouble with me tonight.  That is my day and now I am going to go hide back in my room and read.  

1 comment:

  1. I played Trouble with you!! You never sleep when you stay at Katelynn's, of course you never want to sleep..EVER...lol..it drives me crazy :)! Claire is very nice, maybe someday we can take a trip to Europe..or even live there once I am done with my PhD!

    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete