Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day One

Just returned from a week at my Great-Grandma's where I had to stay while my mom was completing her Masters Program in Vermont.  My G-Grandma lives in a tiny tiny town that only has one major street and no stop lights.  While I was there I went to the library to get some books to read, hung out at the park, and watched some movies.

Now I am back home and working on some necklaces and bracelets out of my ABC Bead set.  Not too long before school starts again here and I need to get my school shopping done.  I like school because it gets me away from my brother and 2 sisters that I get stuck babysitting.  I have another baby brother on the way within the next month.  Then our house will really be crazy.  

My mom brought me some shell necklaces home from her trip.  I love jewelry.

I love to read and am currently reading "Oh Yuck by Joy Masoff.  I will read about anything that I can get my hands on. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Trin, this is Grandma. I love your new blog;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sister check out my blog! Kamihle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have read all of the books in the Condon library..lol!! You should see if gma wants to sit with the kids for us to go into town and use your gift certificates and do your school shopping :). You don't babysit that often, you are always too busy reading, but you can change your baby brothers diapers when he is born :)!!

    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete