Thursday, August 20, 2009

A hot day!!!

Yesterday I was busy and did not write.  I went to camp and we visited the Native American Museum.  It was interesting and I saw lots of cool stuff.  My grandma picked me up after camp and I had to hang out at work with her for an hour.  She let me dig through all the craft stuff that her clients use and she let me into her stash drawer and I got a bag of Kisses.  I brought home a purse kit for myself and one for my sister Kamhile.  After Jayse and Violet went to bed, grandma helped Kamihle and me make our purses.  But after we got them together the snap closures would not work...we were really disappointed.

Today was really hot.  I went to Safeway with mom to grocery shop.  I got to buy a pop.  I played in my room most of the day reading and just playing with my sister Kamihle.  Mom worked again tonight so grandma kept us.  After Jayse and Violet went to bed, grandma helped me with my blog.  Next week she will get a camera...I cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. It was too hot, it was up to 115 degrees...remember when we went grocery shopping! I felt like I couldn't breath...lol! Today I shouldn't have to work, of course you stay in bed all day :)! We can play Trouble at naptime (this time I get to win!)..lol..okay well I am going to work on my paper until you decide to open your eyes!

    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete