Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gearing up for back to school!!!

Sunday we went WW so my grandma could drop of Holly with Roger.  She is going away for a training until Saturday.  While in WW we went shopping for school clothes.  At Macy's I tried on so many things and found some great bell bottom jeans, swing skirt, and top.  I also got two pair of to die for shoes, a pair of boots and some Bjorn slip ons.....love em both.  
After shopping we ate at Clarettes, a great diner.  I had a hamburger and fries with root beer.  It was good.
We went to Sears after dinner and mom bought clothes.  Then it was home and time for the sibs to go to bed.  

Yesterday mom started back to work at the college and Uncle Matt kept us.  We watched a movie and played with toys.  In the evening after the sibs went to bed I went to town with mom to shop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment