Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A day's work at Camp

This morning I got up and went to my camp.  It was fun, even though we had to walk in the hot sun all the to the Woolen Mills from the campsite.  There we saw all kinds of wools and how they make the blankets.  It was cool!!!  When we got back we sat on a rug and while our helper read us a story about not being violent, we had popsicles...YUM!!  Then we went across the street and got prizes.

When I came home I played Trouble with my sister and she beat me;-(.  Then we went outside and played a dinosaur game.  We had fun.  Now I am blogging...good bye! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you walked that far when it was 100 degrees out! It's no wonder you are always crabby and tired when you come home. Well, we should get this show on the road and get to town.

    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete