Thursday, July 15, 2010

Swimming at the pool

Hi folks! I have a lot to tell you guys. Yesterday I went swimming at my Grandma's work's pool. It was a lot of fun! We (my sister Kamihle and I) went in the hot tub first. Then, we swam in the cool pool for a little. I did a one hand handstand in the water! I also did one backwards, to.


Then we got out and ate lunch. It was delicious! Then we got in the hot tub for a little, then back into the pool. We played tag and a game we made up. our cousin came in later. Then, sadly, it was time to go. So we got dressed and left. But we had a lot of fun. TONS of it.






2 comments:

  1. Look at my Dinny Fwinny, all grown up and looking cool in shades, lounging :)! Oh to be young again!! Maybe we will go to the aquatic center tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete