Monday, July 12, 2010

Days at my Grandma's house

Hi peeps! Sorry that I haven't written for such a lo-o-o-o-o-o-n-g. Anyway, a lot has happened since I last wrote. I have a new baby brother, and my mom's pregnant again. It's a girl. I'm going to be the oldest out of six kids! And there's only a few weeks until my birthday.I am so excited! But back to the topic. I have been staying the past few night's at my Grandma Pat's. She has a blog also. It's called '' Unraveling a Life" . But anyway, back to the story.




Today my sister, my cousin {who's four} and I played with our Grandma's Boxer dogs, who are named Cinnamon and Holly. We did lot's of things. First we went to the park. The dogs went to the park with us [we didn't have to walk to far, the park is basically our backyard!]. Then we went back to the house and played in the grass with the dogs. We had a lot of fun! First we raced the dogs, then did a contest to see who was the most obedient dog. Cinnamon won, by the way. Then we did a dog fashion show and then raced again. And thats what happened today.THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment