Thursday, July 22, 2010

Spending the Night

Yesterday I spent the night at my friend Hannah's house. First Betsy(her mom) picked us up and brought us to Kid's Korner(which she owns). Then Kamihle, Hannah, and I, played for a little before it closed. After that we went to Albertsons to get Lunchables and Powerades(except I got Gatorade). Then we went to Hannah's brother's baseball game(It was only scrimmage). Then we went to get gas. We were able to get candy! I got Nerds. They were DELICIOUS! Hannah got SHOCKERS. She said they were good. And my sister got a chocolate KIT-KAT. After that we went to the place where they were going to rent out a trailer. We had lot's of fun there! Then we went back to the house, and played on Poptropica for a little while the adults blew up the air matress we were going to sleep on. Then we got in bed while we watched disney channel. I fell asleep during Phineas and Ferb.When I woke up the next morning it was before anyone else was up, except for the Becky, who was going out the door for work. When Hannah and Kamihle got up they played on poptropica while I played on the Wii.Then we played outside for a little and then went inside and helped Hannah defeat Mythology island. Then we went downstairs to play on the Wii. Then it was time for her dad to drop us of at kid's korner. We played for a little then Mom came to pick Jackson, Violet, Jayse, and us. There wasn't enough room for Kamihle and I, so we went with Hannah in Betsy's van. We got home a few min. before mom so Hannah, Kamihle and I played one last time, and after mom came home she and Betsy talked for a while and then Betsy left with Hannah. But Hannah gets to stay the night at our house tomorrow. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment