Sunday, July 18, 2010

Finally!

Today, an important event happened. You know what happened? I lost a tooth!! This is what happened. I was playing on Poptropica and wiggeling my tooth as always(it was a habit I had gotten into). Then, all of a sudden, I saw blood on my finger. I was like Huh? What the heck is blood doing on my finger?? Then I realized that my tooth had become looser. So I started to pull, and pull... and suddenly it came out. It didn't even hurt! I went up to the bathroom and washed out my mouth, got a cup out f the kitchen,and put my tooth in there. thats the end folks! Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. And did the tooth fairy visit??? I can't believe you are still losing teeth..lol. Geez, good thing the tooth fairy is rich with how many of you kids are always losing your teeth!!

    ReplyDelete