Friday, July 16, 2010

Finally Arrived

I finally got back home yesterday! I am going to tell you everything thats happened since I last wrote. First, my Grandma and Aunt Becca dropped my sister Kamihle and I at our house. When my mom came back, us three had a happy reunion. We went to the store and bought a few necessary supplies for the house. Then, my sister and I played on Poptropica for a little. Our mom went and picked up our brothers and sister from the day-care. Then we had dinner, we had our baths, and the little kids went off to bed. Kamihle, me, and my mom, Erica,played two games of Rummikube. Then we went to bed. The next morning, by the time I woke up, the little kids were at day care and Mom and Kamihle were uo and dressed. I got up slowly, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. We went to the Tribal police to get a tag for our dog, went to Starbucks, and back to the house. After a few hours Mom went and picked up the kids. We ran through the sprinklers when the kids got back. Then I made supper and Kamihle made dessert. The kids went upstairs with Kamihle to watch a movie and I got on my blog and here I am write now, writing a new post. I also got my hair cut.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, and your hair looks a lot better!! Even after all the drama of how I was going to ruin it..lol!! You should trust your mom once in a while! And now you have a cute new skirt to wear!! The damn dog is more than a nuisance though and you left out that Kamihle and I had already taken her to the vet for a rabies shot and then came back home before you were even out of bed!!

    ReplyDelete